VolunteerAvailable Volunteer Positions
- Transport: Transport dogs to the vet or to rescues.
- Doggie Ambassador: Take dogs to Petsmart or to events to meet potential adopters.
- Adoption Assistant (Dogs): Responsibilities: 1+ day(s) per week at CC to counsel prospective adopters on their needs and the suitability of a dog they may be considering. Hours M-F 5:30-7 p.m., weekends 4-6 p.m.
- Adoption Assistant (Cats): Work with potential adopters at Petsmart.
- Evaluation and Socialization: Responsiblities: work with adoptable dogs at CC in ongoing assessment and rehab; update petfinder site with observations of particular dogs
- ***Foster home: provide in-home shelter, assessment and rehab for dogs and cats in need of special care outside of shelter environment
- Fundraising and Events: Staff events, come up with fundraising ideas, organize fundraising events, solicit donors.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering! Please fill out one or both of the following applications and someone will contact you about volunteer opportunities.
Foster Care Application